12826847

I am working company and they want to change my time and

Customer Question

i am working for a company and they want to change my time and they have gave me a option to have a meeting with the HR team.Anyway i can confront this.I do not want to work for longer times.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

How long have you worked there for and what would they like to change your hours to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am working for boohoo and they are going to change there times to 7-12 and I don’t want to work for another hour they have gave me a request that I can book a appointment with HR team to make any points. If you read the contract it says “Given the variable demands of the industry you will be required to be flexible in terms of your working hours and working days. Boohoo reserves the right to reasonably vary your hours of work as necessary to meet business requirements. This may include a change to start and/or finish times. “So I don’t know what to do.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Sorry. Please can you also confirm how long you have worked there for. I will then review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message after you have provided the information as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have been working there for about 6 weeks now.Firstly on my contract it had said my times are 7-11pm however they made me work to half 11 .Then they changed my time to 12.After that i found my contract and showed them they moved my time back to half 11 .Now they are going to officially change everyone's to 12 to meet their business requirements. I need to know what i can do about it.