12826847

On Friday I placed an online order, (the items ordered were

Customer Question

Good morning,
On Friday I placed an online order, (the items ordered were at an extremely low price)
the money was taken(by a 3rd party payment system)
I then received an email from the retailer saying "Thank you for choosing Fidelity Sound and Vision. We want to let you know that your order has been received and will be processed as soon as possible" It then gives and order no and confirms the goods ordered and the price.
This morning I have received an e mail saying I have been credited with the purchase amount.
Had the retailer entered into a contract with me? there was an offer(online), they took payment(via a 3rd party), they confirmed acceptance of the order(via email from the retailer)
I would be very grateful for your help
Stephen Hatcher
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you checked their terms to see when a contract is former?