12826847

My mother died in 1970,and my dad in 1981 i spoke to a

Customer Question

my mother died in 1970,and my dad in 1981 i spoke to a friend of his who said he had witnessed the will -he hadn't read it all but noticed he had put that his 2nd wife could live at the house till she passed then the property to be shared between us 4 kids . she passed few months ago and i have just recieved notice i'm to get £500.00 but the house has now been put up for sale , i think by her son who could be the executor of her will . i cant think that dad would not leave a will think it would of been with HEPherd,Winstanly and Pugh of 22,kings park rd southampton so9 2us since moved from that property the house was paid for i helped them to save the deposit can u tell me please if there is anything i can do to find his will
Expert:  JustAnswerKM replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon

Thank you for your message. I will do my best to help.

I need some further information before I can answer fully:

(1) Do you know who owned the property at the time of the second wife's death? It's okay if you don't know the answer to this.

(2) Who sent you the notice that you are to receive £500?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Krystel