75100385

I have a UK Limited company that is called AAA ltd () I

Customer Question

I have a UK Limited company that is called AAA ltd (for example) I trade using a different trading name : BBB ltd. This BBB name is ***** ***** by any other company in the UK and no domain etc. I have notified my bank of trading name and they can accept payments.My question is in regards ***** ***** with clients. How do I do this? Is the agreement between the trading name BBB and the client? How do I make sure Im doing contracts correctly. Do I need to put company number or the holding company name?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear you trade as AAA Ltd but also BBB Ltd?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The company is registered as AAA ltd and I was trading under than name. I have since started a seperate business called BBB . I called the bank and have sent paperwork to them so i can accept payments into AAA account when i take payments from clients to BBB. My question is about contracts and how they work in this situation
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Is BBB a limited company or just a trading name of AAA ltd?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is just a trading name. It is not ltd. It is just a name.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
BBB is a trading name of AAA
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Your agreement must be with BBBB and the client. But you MUST have on the contract somewhere that BBBB is a trading name of AAA Ltd.

The customer MUST know the true identity. As long as BBBB Ltd isnt a Ltd company you are ok - otherwise it would be money laundering!