75100385

What are the set percentages increases to Housing Asscn

what are the set percentages for yearly increases to Housing Asscn tenants rents
are they variable year on year --ie from 2004 to date or is the percentage rate unchanged?
I am in dispute due to being illegally charged a rent increase in April 2004 when a new tenancy agreement had been signed in Jan 2004 Appx £4 pw
the error only discovered by me in Nov 2015--Asscn NOW admit error but insist only refund due for 2004/5 --I say 12 years as error made 2004 remained included in all following increases
Difference between £191.88 plus Compensation £25 ?? and £2300 plus can you verify correct details of yearly percentagesused

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear, how much are you seeking please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
telephone 0208(###) ###-####please speak slowly as I am deaf !!

Yes ok. I will call now. Alex