How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

What are the set percentages increases to Housing Asscn

Customer Question

what are the set percentages for yearly increases to Housing Asscn tenants rents
are they variable year on year --ie from 2004 to date or is the percentage rate unchanged?
I am in dispute due to being illegally charged a rent increase in April 2004 when a new tenancy agreement had been signed in Jan 2004 Appx £4 pw
the error only discovered by me in Nov 2015--Asscn NOW admit error but insist only refund due for 2004/5 --I say 12 years as error made 2004 remained included in all following increases
Difference between £191.88 plus Compensation £25 ?? and £2300 plus can you verify correct details of yearly percentagesused
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Just to be clear, how much are you seeking please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
telephone 0208(###) ###-####please speak slowly as I am deaf !!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes ok. I will call now. Alex