12826847

My wife has a deportation order to send her back to Africa .

Customer Question

She has failed countless attempts to get here right to remain. She has tried to get asylum based on the fact her life would be in danger if she returned and now human rights because we have a son who is 7 years old and is a British citizen.
We were married in 2011 seven months into the marriage I discovered she had been performing erotic massage in my front room while I was at work. Unfortunately I didn't divorce her then.... We are now separated and she is saying is going to take my son to South Africa. I want to stop this as she has no right to do this as surely I have rights too ?? I am so scared, she holds a passport for Finlay (she obtained without my permission).
I see my little boy Finlay most weekends I would love Finlay to live with me full time.
She is assuming custody and uses Finlay as a weapon to get what she wants or to punish me for some reason. A lot has happened during the past years I have recordings and adverts to prove my case.
My main question is how do I stop her taking Finlay out of the country ?
Where do males in general stand in getting custody of there child ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

Why has she been refused permission to stay?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no idea. Her asylum case was declined that's all I know. A bit of background information, She got caught on our way back from holiday at Gatwick travelling on a forged Belgium passport. She was detained for 1.5 years, in the Judges summing up on sentencing he said "she was a compulsive liar and you have duped Mr Maynard". I should have taken heed.
I got a text last night to say she is going to the social services and is going to reduce my current access.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you by the way.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How long do you usually have your son for each week?