12826847

Waddilove i live in Esher Surrey and am on DLA and ESA

Customer Question

Hello my name is ***** ***** i live in Esher Surrey and am on DLA and ESA benefits and trying to access some legal advice on two matters. The first is it was found i am liable for rent and council tax arrears on my last property and evicted for this. I inccured this as my housing benefit and council stopped paying them as they thought I was claiming under false reasons that I was not living in the property
I had been staying at my mums a few days a week so I could look after her as she was just diagnosed with dementia. The council did not except this and took me to court anyway. I feel that I was not able at the time to explain and was not listened to properly and was treated like a criminal I suffer from mental health problems and attend a mental health group every week this made no difference. I feel upset and anxious about this and want to do something about it now. As at the time I was not well but I feel better now. Any advice would be truly appreciated thank you for your time. Mrs Theresa waddilove.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to know about this please?