75100385

We want to show a competitor's listings on our website. The

We want to show a competitor's listings on our website. The sector is 'buying and selling businesses'.
We will acknowledge their site and link to their AD. We will only show a few lines of their Ad. We won't be 'passing off' as them.
We are doing this to keep our site referenced on Google so we can advertise relevant services.
We won't seek anyone's permission to do this and want to know if we might be liable for action against us. This seems to be a very common practice in all sectors.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

To be clear, is this information publicaly available?
ALex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexIt will be public and in the same way Google does it. Google points to, and indexes pretty everything out there without complaints. We will remove links where requested by the owner.
We want to emulate the success of http://www.indeed.co.uk/ in our own sector. They trawl all sites and have the most content on job vacancies. Consequently, they have massive exposure and now sell their own services on their site.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Then yes, this is fine. It is public information and as such you can publish and link to it.