12826847

I am a removal foreman who attended a removal recently just

I am a removal foreman who attended a removal recently just supervise as the client has issues of violence and we were advised not to be left alone with her by the police
Whilst we were delivering the possessions the client called the police lying saying that she had been assaulted by myself although I was not left alone at anytime with her and we had four staff also present that saw nothing
I was arrested for no reason and stayed 10 hrs in a cell before they released me without charge but on bail
Whilst on holiday for the last 2 weeks the client again called the police saying I had called her and threatened her, the police went to my house to find out I was away and told my son that when I return I should report to them
I did that and again they arrested me , kept me again for 6 hours without any proof
The council who I work for have called the police informing them of the client and the many issues that involve her, they have not responded
How can this continue to happen, no evidence, I'm a hard worker and she is a scrounger , she has a record with the police and I don't, why am I guilty till proven innocent
Not only am I losing money whilst not working I have to re appear for both cases on 23/6 and 19/7 what's the correct way to stop this,
Can't understand how her constant lying and accusations are being taken seriously
Please help me as the police don't seam to have any common sense, everyone knows what she doing but they are scared to tell her
Please help me
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How can I stop this constant complaining without any proof
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How stupid are the police to take this on
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

They have to respond to allegations. They are not allowed to ignore them. There are a derth of human rights authorities that impose a positive duty upon the police to consider every complaint.

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

There is evidence here. She has made an allegation. That is evidence.

it might well be evidence that you challenge but that is an entirely different point.

I’m not sure what you are hoping to be able to do? You are not going to be able to prevent the police investigating her allegations I’m afraid because that would be unlawful of them.

If you can ask a more specific question then I may be able to offer more.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This cannot be lawful to waste my time and the police knowing her history, what stops her doing this without any proofUnderstand what your saying , so when the police come back with nothing to be charged how do we stop it happening again
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she can cause anyone anytime and the police will arrest you,
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

But they do have evidence. She has made an allegation. That is not nothing.

Yes, anybody can walk into a police station and make false allegations. They do it with rapes all the time.

Obviously they should not but it is very difficult to prove a person is lying which is the real reason the conviction rate for rape in the UK is low. Nothing to do with outdated and sexist attitudes. It is what happens when you prosecute innocent people on the basis of lies.