13262538

I am trying to complete form D10 (A) and not sure I

I am trying to complete form D10 (A) and not sure I understand the implications of Q 6 and Q 7. We have agreed to a financial split but have no agreement as yet. Do I answer yes to Q 6 to ensure that I get an opportunity for the court toconsider any dispute (Not expected!) And Q7, I am content to pay the court fees but worry that the legal costs of my STBX will escalate should she fight for more Money. I am the respondant in a 2 year separation petition and there are no children involved.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

You do not need to say yes to Quetsion 6.

If an agreement is not reached you can make an applictaion for the finances to be considered anyway whatever answer has been given.

At Question 7 she should not actually have claimed costs on a two year Separation petition. If she has then you could offer to pay half of the court fee.

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome