12826847

My question is I just got my ILR on a residence.. my spouse

Customer Question

hi my question is I just got my ILR on a long residence.. my spouse came to uk on 15th feb 2009. she is at the moment on tier1 general spouse dependent visa. could you tell me which form she should apply next and do v have to show the income of £18600.
many thanks
Expert:  Buachaill replied 1 year ago.

1. Dear Adeel, can you please provide more information about the situation concerning your spouse. Has your spouse had a visa which has allowed her to live and work in the UK since 2009? If so, can you please outline, the time and dates when she had a visa and which visa she had? Can you also tell me what basis did you get ILR - was it on a 5 year or ten year residency in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
she is having spouse dependent visa tier 1 general which has permission to work and live. the dates and visas she had are mentioned below.
2009-2011 IGS (international graduate scheme) 2 yrs
2011-2013 tier 1 general dependent 2yrs
2013- 2016 tier 1 general dependent extension 3yrs
I got ILR on 10yrs residency.could u plz elaborate about IHS whether she has to pay IHS surcharge and how much
many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
her existing visa tier 1 general dependent is still valid and ending in december
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.