How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31300
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have probably had my details compromised by someone

Customer Question

I have probably had my details compromised by someone pretending to be HMRC. Unfortunately I had already filled in their form before before I smelt a rat. I didn't send them the completed form on line, but have since learnt that they may have a way of getting my details from my action of filling in the form. I have locked all my bank details, have also been in touch with the DVLA, who suggested that I should write and ask them to put restricted use on my driving license. Is their anything else that I should do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Was this a form meant to look like HMRC form? What details did you give?