12826847

I have been having on going talks with a manger at work

Customer Question

Hi i have been having on going talks with a manger at work about early retirement due to ill health [i have arthritis in my left ankle] the manger told me that the company would sort out a package for me to retire early all talks where verbally nothing was written done this dragged on for 8/9 month i have been offered full pension and a few weeks pay cant remember how much i got a phone call from the manger on 1/6/2016 telling that my pension package had been agree and that i was retired from 1/6/2016 giving no notice where do i stand and can they do this i work for SSE in Scotland [portree isle of skye] i have worked ith SSE for 28 years i would appreciate any advice you can offer me thank you colin maciver
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

What are your concerns about this and what are you hoping to achieve?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What are your concerns about this and what are you hoping to achieve?