chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)

Wonder if there's any chance that you can help us? Deceased

Customer Question

Wonder if there’s any chance that you can help us?
Deceased Mother and Father lived in Arcos de la Frontera.
1. We have no idea how to close the Spanish bank account in Santander and are going around in circles with it!!!
2. We need to sell the house over there BUT – mothers name still on deed plus 4 siblings
How easy is it to remove mothers details and divide it between 2-4 siblings or
How easy is it to remove 2 siblings that are estranged and do not want anything from this property IF it sells?
Any chance that I am talking to someone that can help us?
Christina Meddeman
Expert:  propertylawyer replied 4 months ago.

Hi Christina

Thanks for your email.

You would need to discuss these issues with a Spanish lawyer, particularly the issues with the property, as Spanish Law applies.

I do know of a firm in London who has a dual qualified lawyer that would be able to assist with this issue. Please let me know if you want contact details.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Ok, I will keep this in mind but obviously was hoping not to spend out - again! :(

I will opt out to open the question up again. Do message me direct if you want the contact details. Good luck.

Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 4 months ago.

Would you still like assistance with this?