12826847

I have seperated with my partner of 14 years he is in a new

Customer Question

I have seperated with my partner of 14 years he is in a new relationship. However we r on speaking terms. He owns me a considerable amount of money which I loan to him to start his business. At present he has no means of paying this back. After discussion he has offered a flat he owns as repayment but he is still paying mortgage on this he offered to put this in my name but I don't think it's legally possible whilst still allowing him to collect the rent to pay for the mortgage and some debts he has accumulated. Is there any way I can obtain the right of ownership but still allow him to do the above. I want to resolve the situation amicably but still protect my own interests.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you

-Are/were you married to each other?

-How much is the debt?

-How much is the property worth and how much mortgage is outstanding?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.