How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I have been suspended from British Gymnastics as they cant

Customer Question

I have been suspended from British Gymnastics as they cant find my coaching qualification on there system, I have sent them pictures of the coaching certificate and the accompanying letter that I received from them which is on there marked and headed paper, could you tell me what my rights are as it has been over 2 weeks and all they say is that they are trying to update there system? Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


What problems has this caused you?

Was the qualification issued by them?

Is there a disclaimer within their terms and conditions they could rely on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiIt has stopped me being able to access any British Gymnastics events or areas, I am not able to run any part of my club from management to coachingYes the qualification was issued by them and the covering letter is signed by the Director of Coaching/Judge educationUnsure of their terms and conditions, but the award was given to me 14 years ago. It has also been confirmed that I attended the course and examination by the tutor. I also know some of the other attendees that were on the course.Many ThanksAllison
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


I would suggest that you write to them informing them that as a result of their actions, you have suffered financial loss and if they do not rectify the situation within 14 days, you will be forced to take legal action and submit a claim for any financial losses that you have incurred.

Hopefully this should do the trick.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

Related Law Questions