chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have been suspended from British Gymnastics as they cant

Customer Question

I have been suspended from British Gymnastics as they cant find my coaching qualification on there system, I have sent them pictures of the coaching certificate and the accompanying letter that I received from them which is on there marked and headed paper, could you tell me what my rights are as it has been over 2 weeks and all they say is that they are trying to update there system? Thank you
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

What problems has this caused you?

Was the qualification issued by them?

Is there a disclaimer within their terms and conditions they could rely on?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HiIt has stopped me being able to access any British Gymnastics events or areas, I am not able to run any part of my club from management to coachingYes the qualification was issued by them and the covering letter is signed by the Director of Coaching/Judge educationUnsure of their terms and conditions, but the award was given to me 14 years ago. It has also been confirmed that I attended the course and examination by the tutor. I also know some of the other attendees that were on the course.Many ThanksAllison

I would suggest that you write to them informing them that as a result of their actions, you have suffered financial loss and if they do not rectify the situation within 14 days, you will be forced to take legal action and submit a claim for any financial losses that you have incurred.

Hopefully this should do the trick.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,