75100385

On Monday my current account went to -£500,000 and the same

Hi on Monday my current account went to -£500,000 and the same with my savings account the banks wont tell me why and wont give me a time scale for it to be sorted my bills are bouncing because of it im loosing sleep not eating and stressed what can i do
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Does it show what came out of the account please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi alex no nothing shows to have come out of my account
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My normal bills show but that -£500,000 jist shows that its overdrawn but does not say that it has gone anywhere
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - you should write to Head Office (or visit if you are in that area) and demand that they sort this out. This is a HUGE amount of money and I cant see why they would let it out.

What you may need to do is open an alternative account in the meantime with another bank and get things paid from that whilst this is sorted.

Even if you go to the Ombudsman they will allow the bank 8 weeks to provide a response. Therefore you could get another account.

Or you could seek a Court order that they resolve this. You would need to complete forms N1:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf

And N244:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n244-eng.pdf

Clearly there is a cost to that so you may wish to take the above action first.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thank you i have applied to another bank already so i can pay things and i was going to do as you said about going in there and talking to the bank manager and i will see the outcome if im not happy i will take the further actions that you have suggested thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you to rate my answer before you go today, otherwise the site doesn’t pay me for the time spent with you. Thanks in advance! Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok how do i do that