75100385

If a limited company owns shared in my company, and they go

If a limited company owns shared in my company, and they go into administration. Can I buy those shares or are they lost in administration? They were 'ordinary' shares.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If a limited company (England & Wales) owns shares in my company (a limited company in England & Wales), and they go into administration. Can I buy those shares back or can anyone else buy the shares from the Administrators are they lost in administration? They were 'ordinary' shares.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Yes.

You can contact the Administrator and then buy the shares and as such the Company

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/