How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Law Specialist
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 2722
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

Could you send me a DS1500 DISABILITY ALLOWANCE FORM .

Customer Question

THROUGH MY EMAIL :***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Unfortunately the DS1500 form is not publicly available and can only be provided to you by a GP, consultant, hospital doctor or specialist nurse and they must provide it to you upon request.

I appreciate that this may not be the answer you would have hoped for, but if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Harris and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you write me a report on what l have questioned?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately not as it is outside the remit of this website and a medical professional would likely need to meet with you and have access to your medical notes and history to complete the form.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you write a report on schizophrenia with reference to 2005 specific learning difficulty (spld)
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately this website cannot prepare the DS1500 for you and you will need to speak to your GP or treating psychiatrist or CPN if you have one allocated as they have the duty of preparing this.