Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Wills

wills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello My husband made a will in 1997 when he was in the army. we married in 1998. is this will revoked

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, any will that is made prior to a marriage becomes automatically invalid upon marriage and he will need to prepare a new will.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you