75100385

I am looking solicitor who could help with a commercial

Customer Question

I am looking for a solicitor who could help with a commercial issue. My Company has purchased an ex display car from a showroom (will not mention the brand name but one of the High End) and since the beginning the car has been having problems and in fact was not fit to drive, however despite several visits and guarantee repairs after 7 months of driving the car we have been told that the car is in fact not safe and a replacement part will take 6 weeks to arrive. They said they have no replacement cars in meantime and we are paying hefty finance for the car each month. This situation is very frustrating as we have our holidays booked to take the car to Spain and Portugal in 3 weeks time for 2 months by car.
We need urgent legal action to resolve this as we have been mis sold the car which has NOT been fit to drive and should have not been sold at the first place.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Was it new or used? how many times has it been repaired?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

i tried calling twice and it said you are unavailable?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent you my number but haven't heard from you. We pick the car up in November. A few days from ownership the car has been air lifted and towed to the service centre as the main board has stopped responding. That has gone 3 times while driving but somehow the car turned itself back on. All the incidents are on the car log. There was "apparently" loose connection. Since then we have reported several issues still not right one of them drivers air bag error. Software update was not loading either. They had the car in on 25th of January and decided they need it for longer as there are more errors. We left the car for 3 weeks over Easter and they FORGOT to look into it and when I emailed them 2 days before our return "has everything been resolved" they suddenly remembered that the car came in for repairs so they started working on it and of course the car was not ready when we arrived. They gave us a replacement car until it was fixed and assured that all is fixed now. The air bag error was still there. I sent several emails about it but never got a reply. I called in but the manager never cold me back. I managed to book the car in with the reception for the 7th of June and they told me at the close of the day that they had no time to look at my car. On the 8th of June they said that the car is being looked at but nothing has been resolved. On the 9th of June I had a phone call to say that the car needs a new part and its not fit to drive as one of the safety features is missing, to be precise a drivers air bag. All that time we have been driving an hazardous car not road worthy. That have been highly negligent. Now they offered to take the part from another car and fix ours. I find this is really a case for legal action and compensation
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I have been in conference. When would be good to call Friday?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we please talk around 10.30am? Alternatively around 2pm. the number is *****
Kind Regards
Justina King
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you going to call me today?
Justina