75100385

I rented a commercial property, the lease was years, the

Customer Question

Hi, i rented a commercial property, the lease was for 3 years, the landlord had to build me an extension app same size as front at the rear, he initially told me 3 months but he was not giving in writing, i asked to write the matter in lease so he wrote it in the lease that he will build the extension for not more than 6 months, its nearly 8 months now and he still has no date of completion, please advice
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, can we discuss the matter tomorrow morning, thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sure.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My number is ***** thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
I am available anytime after 9:30 for discussionThanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. ALex

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex
I have given a 5 star rating for you further I received email from the solicitor who made the lease, is there any way you can deal with him on my behalf or I can email you everything and you can advice me what to do next, I'll wait for your reply, thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sadly not, this is a question and answer site. I cant be instructed. Alex