31090051

My father passed away not to ago and did not leave a will ,

My father passed away not to long ago and did not leave a will , there is a property left which i am purchasing from my sister which there are no issues with, The property is valued at 140,000 if i am buying it from my sister how much do i have to give her ,is its half with is 70,000 or is it the full 140,000
The rest of the money from the insurance e.t.c is getting split 50/50
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question. Assuming you are both entitled to inherit the house all you would be doing is buying her half share so £70000 in return for the title to be put in your name. Happy to discuss further. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.