75100385

About two months ago,our next door neighbour asked us if she

About two months ago,our next door neighbour asked us if she could park her car on our drive for a week or two at the most.We agreed to this but asked her last week to move her car back onto her own property as the arrangement had become inconvenient to us.She has not yet moved the car and I am worried in case she refuses to do so.I cannot see how we can make her take back her car onto her own property.Have you any helpful suggestions please?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know why she has refused to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No - We don't know why she is loath to move her car but we suspect she wanted to park it with us because she was expecting a visit from bailiffs.However we don't know this for sure.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Ok - then you need to get a Solicitor to write and ask that its removed or say you will go to Court.

If she refuses then you can seek a Court order. You would need to complete forms N1:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf

And N16a:

http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n016a-eng.pdf

The Court will list the matter down for a hearing and decide whether to make an Order for the neighbour to move.

If the Court does and she refuses this is contempt of Court.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks.The info re forms we would need to complete is useful.Let's hope we don't need to go that far.