75100385

On 15/11/15 I purchased a 2nd-hand car, from Dragon Bridge

Customer Question

On 15/11/15 I purchased a 2nd-hand car, from Dragon Bridge Car Sales Leeds (DB), advertised (on the internet) as having a 2 year warranty, for £2,600 cash. (The receipt states 24 month warranty making no reference to a third party guarantor or any restriction on parts covered). When I took possession of the car, 23/11/15, I was given a warranty from Vehicle Guard (VG) dated 23/11/15. On 8/6/16, as a result of a major service, incl air conditioning (a/c) service, by Jordans of Hull I was advised by same that the a/c unit required a new compressor costing £829.26. On 9/6 I contacted VG to be told that a/c was not covered on this warranty. I contacted DB to be assured (Abigale) that it was covered and this would be confirmed by a ***** ***** of VG. However VG denied liability and stated that ***** ***** had been mistaken as to the type of warranty. This was confirmed by a Matthew of DB who then point blank refused to honour the warranty under which I had purchased the vehicle. I am in receipt of pension credit. Do I qualify for legal aid?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Just to clarify, your loss is £829.26?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my telephone number is ***** 534002 Please acknowledge receipt
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex