75100385

My business landlord is trying to evict me from s premises .

Customer Question

Hi, my business landlord is trying to evict me from his premises . i could not attend a court date due to illness ( i had a 4 week long sick note) . The judge adjourned the case and re arranged it , but the new court case was arranged before the end of my sick note, I was still ill and unable to attend the hearing . I notified the court and was informed that the judge intended to carry on with the case regardless. As I am short of funds, I am defending myself
or I would be if I had the chance.
The court is sending me an appeal form... the fee I believe is £255...but my landlord has already applied for possesion. I really need to appeal... is it worth my while... could you help me with the form?
Yours Faithfully,
M Darcy
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Did you not make a formal application to adjourn, rather than just write?
What was the basis of the possession order?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hey Alex < Mark Darcy here , sorry that I have left it a couple of days since I contacted you , it is a hectic time for me.
The court has informed me that I must get my appeal form completed and marked URGENT to be acted upon before the date of eviction. My desire is to buy some time ... can this be achieved if the appeal is heard before the eviction date? I could do with a chat.
Yours Faithfully
Mark
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex