13262538

It was social services that paid I got a photograph of my

Customer Question

it was social services that paid for it I got a photograph of my son to put on the grave stone it I paid nearly £200 for it the bloke who put the photo on the grave went back to the grave next day the picture of my son was lying on the ground and the holder was craped off I don't understand I got my sons life insurance because I was his next of kin my son wasn't adopted my other sons names was not on the grave neither was my name on the grave I am not a person who would be nasty to any one I don't know anything about the law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

I am afraid that nothing can be added to the grave unless it is agreed with the person who owns the burial plot itself.

Whether or not you received his life insurance is sadly not relevant to the question of who owns the burial plot.

You will need to talk to the person who owns the plot and try and persuade her to transfer it to you - you cannot force it - I wish you could