12826847

My wife is accused of driving without due care and attention

Customer Question

hello,
my wife is accused of driving without due care and attention prior to a road traffic collision . the incident took place a month back. it was minor collision , none was hurt , and was a fault of the third party. my wife intimidated by the third party and she felt not save. she fled the scene, then a few days later she reported the incident to the police station. today she received a letter from the police asking of details of the drive? she did call the police station and was adv to write a legal explanatory letter as well. we need help?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received a letter from the Chief Constable with request to provide the name and address of the drive ,,, do we need to write a letter to the Chief Constable telling our side of the story . I would like to add that my wife has reported the incident to the police. what will happen next?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife is worried about going to court