75100385

Were assaulted by people with bars my dad ended up with a

Customer Question

Were assaulted by people with bars my dad ended up with a broken leg in multiple places and a broken eye socket my brother had cuts and bruises and was knocked out unconscious I was punched up and knocked out also hitting my head in the ground altogether there was about 30-40 gang members with about 8- 10 with bars..we live inu.k England
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There were lots of witnesses which have been threatened verbally for now.my mum and both sister in laws were present. What happened first was one lad was smashing my brothers car up with a bar,my mom seen him and screamed. Me my 2 brothers and dad came out,next thing we know we're circled by people jumping out of cars with bars and more approaching from the bottom of the street. My dad gets punched up and barred to the legs we all get hit but my dad got hit the most... As they left one of them shouted if your dad doesn't die we will come back to finish him off
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone me then so we can discuss what the out come will be and talk in more detail
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex