75100385

I have received a CCJ from the County court business centre

Customer Question

I have received a CCJ from the County court business centre and ordered to pay £50 a month as I did not respond. I wrote recorded delivery letters to the claimant (Lowels) and the solicitor (Lowels) asking for the default notice, the assignment of the debt and original contract (agreement) with the person lowers bought it from for moe info. I stated they had seven days to respond and they didn't, a month later they just wrote saying "thanks for your letter, we will forward the documents requested within due course. Obviously they never have and the case should be written off as I have no idea if the debt is mine or not. I applied in time for an extension to the court (in time) so i could wait for the response from lowels so i could submit a defence, but they just ignored it and the court said i didn't reply. How do i get it set aside for them failing to comply and how much does it cost?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am registered fully disabled and would rather just pay someone (you?) to "make it go away" after sending you the documents. I would try to recover the costs from the claimant as I cannot work anymore (heart problem, stroke, lesion on the brain) but can pay for your service and try to claim it back. I just want to be rid of the stress it is causing me.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As i "understand" because it was issued through the court business centre they don't have to provide details of the debt (which is outrageous) unless i request it. They obviously cannot comply so it should be set aside.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They acknowledge receipt of my recoded delivery letters by writing to me and saying they will forward the documents in due course.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

When did you get the ccj please? Alex.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its dated 31st May. How do I speak via phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any idea when you will be calling? It doesn't matter when, just a heads up will do. Thanks :)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Yes, what is your number so I can call?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex, Its 07841 473334 :)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex