My ex boyfriend is a narcisstic manipulative man who has

Customer Question

My ex boyfriend is a narcisstic manipulative man who has convinced his new woman to make my life hell. She had contacted me and divulged a mass of history up to a year that I knew nothing about and having become her friend and divulged info to her about him she has gone on to use it to win him over. I put a message on Facebook saying her name and linked to his that she was a cunning malicious woman that has involved me in a situation that I knew nothing about and that if she was so desperate to be top dog she should have tried harder. The post stayed on 1am to 4pm the next day. After that I have been provoked and she has come to my door and even involved my daughter of 16. I have reported the behaviour believing I am being scaremongered and provoked and he is influencing her actions behind the scenes as he has a family business with his father and the MD . This is not unusual behaviour by him. I have been on off with him 14 years. She knew all along about me so 10 months been the underdog in this relationship triangle. I only knew about her month ago after a mix up with women he was associated with at the beginning of this year. She is threatening slander for what I put on fb still but heard nothing . I have already put a round about message on fb again with an apology for calling her cunning and malicious but that I did not wish to ever be involved and mistreated again . Is there anything she can do and if so can I go back on everything that led me to be antagonised and avoid having the blame for contacting her when I didn't in the first instance . I have proof she was aware of me and my involvement with him over the year .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
To make it clearer the ex was chasing this woman whilst still involving me and after she contacted me , he then persuaded her he only wanted her so she basically lied and said I had contacted her to put blame on me, which is why I then reacted with the fb message. She has lied to my face to tried to get something on record when she came to my door with her phone on record but did not succeed. The messages on messenger start with her sending me 20 or more pics of their correspondence which led to phone calls and further messages . I feel she is using me to win him over and he is proving to her he doesn't want me. I have always made it clear when he has involved another woman which is over half a dozen times at least that I want no part and I have also made this clear to her but she has money and so does he and I fear they will try and use that to put blame and humiliation on me to alleviate and obscure their own behaviours.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.

Any action she might try to take would cost her many thousands of pounds - Defamation actions are notoriously hard to prove and expensive and given that you removed the offending post it is unlikely that the court would make any compensatory order.

Walk away from all of it and have nothing to do with this man or his girlfriends again!

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
As she is currently fighting a divorce and using his solicitor I would not be surprised if I have a letter of some sort to scare me. Can I just ignore it if this happens as I do not wish to pay any further money out as I am a single mum and do not have the funds.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I believe he will use cost and attempt to drive me out of town as this is how he has treated others in the past. The main problem he has is he cannot stand seeing his ex's with other men. I cannot help worrying what I do if they lie and concoct situations that are not true.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
She did print out post and it said on lines of this:-
" ** linked with ** you are a cunning malicious woman and I did not ask to be involved in any of this . If you wanted to be top dog so much then you should have tried harder. "Would the courts read this and would I get to offer my explanation and that put apology on or would it just be based on the message content ? Other people incl police said as long as I didn't link it to her direct and as only simple words it wouldn't go anywhere. But obviously I want to ensure the truth is delivered too to avoid a cost to me. That's what my biggest worry is. I pressed call but was just wanting feedback ASAP on my further points please, so not necessary if respond on here. Thank you.
Expert:  Clare replied 4 months ago.

If you get a letter then ignore it

She will not take any action on this - this is the kind of foolishness (sorry) that is exchanged online -and it will on no way of diminished her reputation amongst the people who read it