12826847

Relatives of the owner of the house next to me are causing a

Customer Question

Relatives of the owner of the house next to me are causing a lot of trouble to me, The owner works abroad and is seldom at home, 3/4 times a year only.
These relatives have been most unpleasant for 4+ years. I moved out to rented property last July when they threatened to kill my pets. I called the Police, waste of time but at least my complaint is registered with them. My elderly pets have now died of natural causes and I would like to return to my home but have been advised not to so have put my house on the market. Every time a person comes to view my empty property the relatives frighten them away , they do not say why they no longer want to view my property. I believe these nasty relatives of the owner of next-door may wish to purchase my property at a ridiculous low price. I have made complaints to the Police about these people but have seldom been able to prove anything. There are 5 of them in the house against me. I am elderly, badly disabled and in a wheelchair. PLEASE help me or tell me where I can seek help.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
The owner of the next door house has never caused me any trouble, it is his relatives who stay there when the owner is abroad are the peoplemcauing me trouble. Am I obliged to inform potential buyers I have had with them OR do I just have to tell if there are difficulties with the owner of the property? I do have thwe home addresses of the relatives who stay there
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
How long will it take you to answer my original housing question? half an hour ago you said I would receive a reply in 8 minutes?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have received a reply from someone and am astounded by what is said. I thought I would receive advice from a solicitor but it is the advice I would receive from Age UK or the like. I cannot believe I have paid all that amount of money for a nothing answer.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Please tell me why you advertise help from a solicitor when the help you have offered me is definitely not. I would suggest you refund my payment immediately and be more honest in future. If no solicitor is available TELL us so we do not waste our money. I have previously been happy with advice I have received from your Vets, but this is just ridiculous
Expert:  Ash replied 5 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I am absolutely disgusted by your reply to my question. As that reply shows me the quality of your legal responses, then I do not intend to waste any furthur monies. I firmly believe your reply shows you have conned me, I do not wish to be conned any furthur by you. You are a disgrace. I trust you will refund the monies you have taken from my account under false pretences.
You have not given me any legal advice whatsoever.yet you have taken my money, disgraceful
Expert:  Ash replied 5 months ago.

This is a genuine legal service, but I need to know, what is it you want to achieve. Without that, how can I know what answer to give you?
Best regards, Alex