75100385

My ex husband allegedly took out three mobile contracts

Customer Question

My ex husband allegedly took out three mobile contracts under my name. This resulted in a total of £447 default on my credit report. I complained to the phone company and was refused to remove them for me. I want to take the cases to court to resolve it. Could you help me?
Jing
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Jing my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want to remove the defaults to be able to get a mortgage to move on. I can pay the £447 for the lesson learnt. However, that has to be able to remove the defaults on my credit report.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One more questions, I mentioned in my letters to the company that I will complain to ICO, FCA etc, shall I do that before taking the company to court?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You dont need to. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex. I'm filling in N1 now. As I only want to remove the defaults, what claim amount should I put down? Also shall I tick the box of 'human rights act 1998'? Thanks.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Its a 'NO' there.