Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My sister died a couple of weeks ago She had lived with a

My sister died a couple of weeks ago
She had lived with a violent partner
We are unsure if he reported that the night before she died she fell ( unsure if pushed)
She was found in bed the next morning dead
Her son has informed us she did fall the night before
Should we ( I am her sister) make the coroner aware?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question and sorry for your loss. Yes, you should inform the coroner and the police of the violent history and the issues reported by her son so that they can assess whether this needs to be investigated.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you