75100385

Dear Sirs, I am a current medical student, and as such we

Dear Sirs,I am a current medical student, and as such we are required to adhere to strict policies. As such, I was wondering if it would be possible for me to ask for some advice regarding something to see whether it would contravene any laws?Essentially, a year ago I fell out with some people I got on reasonably well with beforehand. Facebook statuses were written etc, the usual nasty stuff by one of them in particular who is quite sporadic and exaggerates slightly. Either way, I was wondering if I could have some advice on sending an apology and trying to lay some foundations to repair the relationships? I was planning to create a Facebook account, under my name, and send a message which had been pre-checked by a friend of mine at university to ensure it is appropriate apologising, and inviting the one or two that had blocked me or been blocked to unblock me and engage in discussion to see if the relationships could be repaired. The account would then be left and not used again, I would make it clear that no responses would be picked up. I was wondering If I could ask if this would contravene any laws? As I have said, I study a very strict course and any charge of harassment etc would more than likely have me 'expelled'. Just to clarify it has been almost a year, everyone is now over 18, I would have any message checked beforehand. I don't really want to wake up one morning with a knock at the door having my computer equipment seized and a criminal record which would expel me from the course just because I hadn't asked.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Would your only contact be the invite to the page and thats it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The only contact would be to apologise and say if they wished to get in touch to talk or not it would be up to them.
Like I said the last time I've spoken to any of them was actually 9 months ago now. All of us are over 18. A friend of theirs is quite 'touchy' as I mentioned.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Then yes, you can do this. If you havent been charged with harassment or there is a Court order preventing contact, then you can do this and it would be legal.

There would be no consequences for you.