12826847

I was a university Lecturer-very qualified- and Many of us

Customer Question

I was a university Lecturer-very qualified- and Many of us have found we women were paid less than the men, somewhere between 6 and £10,000. So at80 I am still working to pay my mortgages and with a ppension of £7,000 pa this is v.difficult. Equal pay and Equal Opps came in the 1960s.
I want to know who I take to court. I think I may be owed £100,000 plus the lost pension.
It might not be the Head of Education, but the Head of the Vice CHancellors, who is lORD Snowden also head of Southampton University.
I always knew something was wrong, but letters to, say, the DES were ignored. Now we have Freedom of information and I found a woman's chance of a Professorship is .04%
Much worse than the loss of money, is the humiliation and degradation of the situation. I found I had an 1Q of 140 and a secret report from Cambridge reported that my work was good enough for Cambridge but.........Teresa
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Are you still working for the employer in question and if not - when did you stop working for them?

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Are you still working for the employer in question and if not - when did you stop working for them?