75100385

I purchased a r/c 30cc car from nitrotek in Stockport m/c on

I purchased a r/c 30cc car from nitrotek in Stockport m/c on the 3rd of May i ran the model for about 30 minutes when it stopped running. I returned it to nitrotek on the 5th of May.
They told me that it would take up to 14 days to look at but up to date the car is still not repaired. The car cost £395 thay told me that a receipt would be sent to mi email address it never was. So now thay have my money and my car?
What can I do about this?
***** *****
Email address is***@******.***
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Was it new or used? How old was it and was it from a dealer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was new from I think a hols aisles as the address is a mill
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want ether a fully working car or a refund.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.

If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/hmctsformfinder/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.

The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.

If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alex I will do that and send it by recorded delivery
Thanks again for your help.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The solicitor that helped me ( Alex w ) wasted no time giving me sound advice which I will new act on.
Rating Alex easy 10/10
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** you click on the happy face or stars?