12826847

Agh please help I had some so called 'helpers' get involved

Customer Question

agh please help
I had some so called 'helpers' get involved with my business but I then realised it really was too good to be true.
I am a photographer, journalist , PR etc
They had lied and basically used my portfolio, experience etc to gain info and contacts (my data base) my knowledge, my business plan etc.
They got very nasty. They have used all of the above to get their own work.
They have kept one of the email accounts and corresponded from there with one or more of my clients.
They have also bad mouthed me and lost me this client.
I worry what they are capable of
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything I can do to prevent them from using anything relating to my business?
Can I do anything about them bad mouthing me to my client?
That they have taken one of the email accounts.
I have allot of correspondence from them proving things.
They changed the recovery phone number on one of my business email accounts.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help.
I have had allot of bad luck, it might be useful to talk with you at some point in more detail about these sorts of matters.
I just feel terrible that these people have access to one of my email accounts, they also have material from the business- photos and video footage that I want back.
Can you let me know when you are available on here for future reference ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It would be good to know how I can secure my business (intellectual property) , by registering it as I haven't done that yet. Should I copyright everything that I can? How can I prevent people from trying to ruin me and my name? This is what keeps happening to me as I have been vulnerable and allot of people take my ideas, my contacts and my work / clients etc.
am going off line for a bit as I have to be in a meeting, but thank you and talk soon
Georgie
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sure. Let me know when you are free. But if you want to chat then I will offer an additional service and I can call