29905560

From Lagos Nigeria, I bought a 2009 Toyota ghlander car from

My name is***** from Lagos Nigeria,
I bought a 2009 Toyota Highlander car from Monster export company from uk and paid them to them USA Wells Fargo bank acct sine of $6800 but till now I have not get delivery of the cars and they even stop replying my emails and stop answering phone calls pls I need assistant from uk government of law for this fraud
Reg
Sayroz Mukhida ***@******.***
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Did you pay from your bank account directly into theirs?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I pay from my acct to directly their bank acct
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Pls whom to contac in uk for this issue how can I get my money back or the car,
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

This company is most likely a scam and to be honest I am not sure it is necessarily going to be registered in the UK. The fact that you had to pay the money into a US bank account suggests that they may have a connection with the USA. Nevertheless I can give you the options you have to pursue this in both countries.

For the USA, the following options are available to you:
• You can forward any scam emails and details to:***@******.***
• If the scam originated through the internet, submit a complaint to the Internet Crime Complaint Centre (IC3) by following this link: http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx

In the UK, if you wish to report this, all scams can be reported to Action Fraud on 0044(###) ###-####or by visiting http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I see you have read my response to your query. If this has answered your question please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 stars from the top of the page. I spend a lot of time and effort answering individual queries and I am not credited for my time until you leave your rating. If you still need further help please get back to me on here and I will assist as best as I can. Many thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
I send mail to action and ***@******.***. I got reply from action but from this***@******.***. No reply at all pls Or can I appoint a lawyer to file case in USA ?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

sorry I sent that by accident.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi, you can appoint a lawyer in the US if you wanted to but remember that this will cost you money and there is no guarantee you will get anything back. So you could end up even more out of pocket.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

If your original question has been answered I would be grateful if you could please quickly rate my answer by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page - it only takes a second to do and is an important part of our process. I can still answer follow up questions afterwards if needed. Thank you