chatham-chamber
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

Would like to know if a company majority shareholder is

Would like to know if a company majority shareholder is deceased. Would the shareholder need to be changed immediately at Company house, or should it stay intact until the probate is granted?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also if the shareholder is also a director of the company, should I resign the director with the TR01 immediately?
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

The shares would form part of the deceased persons estate.

Therefore, although you may be able to remove the deceased director, the shares would have to be dealt with separately.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards