75100385

Following from on email that I received yesterday. Dear

Customer Question

Following from on email that I received yesterday.Dear IqbalOur Client: Motor Insurers Bureau
Balance Due: £23,976.62We have been instructed by Motor Insurers Bureau to recover their expenses arising from your collision on 29/07/2009 at Jnct 2 m65/ m61, Blackburn in your vehicle registration number DE02 TDV in the sum of £23,976.62.At the time of the above collision you failed to identify your insurers, as a result the claim was referred to the Motor Insurance Bureau to deal with, who are a national guarantee fund, with a responsibility for compensating the victims of negligent uninsured motorists. You are liable to reimburse our client for expenses arising from the collision that have been paid on your behalf.We now require full payment of the above amount within the next 7 days.Yours Sincerely *****
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

I can't see your previous question, but what would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I tried calling but no one picked up. Please let me know when you are available to chat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Available to speak now until 8pm
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I just tried again and no one picked up

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies I was driving! Am home now free to talk.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex