12826847

I HAVE A DISP[UTE WITH A STOCK BROKER.I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY

Customer Question

I HAVE A DISP[UTE WITH A STOCK BROKER.I WANT TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY AND CLOSE THE ACCOUNT BUT THEY REFUSE TO PAY ME . I OPENED THE ACCOUNT WITH THEM IN JULY/AUGUST 2015.THEY ASKED FOR MY CREDIT CARD Nos WHICH I GAVE THEM, IN SEPTEMBER THEY TOOK EVERY PENNY FROM MY ENGLISH ACCOUNT ALSO THEY TOOK 10,000 USD FROM MY AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY CONSENT THEN 2 WEEKS LATER THEY TOOK ANOTHER $10,000 usd FROM MY AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT AGAIN WITHOUT MY CONSENT,AFTER THAT I PUT A BLOCK ON MY CARDS. THEY BHAVE TRADED ON THE MARKET AND MADE A PROFIT BUT I NOW WANT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW MY MONEY. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET MY MONEY? THANK YOU REGARDS BRIAN
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Hi Brian,

Did you sign agreement? If so, can you provide me with a copy?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I ONLY SIGNED A PAPER BTO AGREE TO TRADE WITH THEM ,I DID NOT GIVE THEM PERMISSION TO TAKE MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNTS WITH OUT MY CONSENT ,AND CERTAINLEY NOT OVER $30,000 AUD. IN MY ACCOUNT THAT THEY HOLD IS $ 46,600 USD AND THEY WILL NOT PAY ME . WHAT CAN I DO? REGARDS BRIAN

Where is the company based?

I will need to see a copy of the agreement you have signed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR VE MAIL.THE COMPANY IS BLOOMBEX-OPTIONS.COM, THE ADDRESS IS
20-22 WENLOCKROAD LONDON N1 PHO,No (###) ###-####. MY ACCOUNT No 136551. CONTACTS Mr STEWART OWENS Snr ACCOUNTANT , Mr GEORGE ONASIS DIRECTOR,, Mr STEPHEN GRAM & Ms CHLOE SNOW COMPLIANCE DEPARTMENT. I DO NOT HAVE A COPY OF THE FIRST PAPER THAT I SIGNED WHEN I OPENED THE ACCOUNT FOR $250.00 IN JULY/AUGUST IN SEPT. Mr OWENS AND ASKED FOR MY CREDIT CARDS SO HE COULD START TRADING WHICH I DID , IUNDERSTOOD HE WOULD TRADE WITH THE $250.00 BUT ON 21st
SEPT. HE TOOK $5,000.00 usd ($6,985usd) ,oON THE 23rd SEPTHE TOOK ANOTHER $5,000.00usd (6,985.00asd) FROM MY AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT ON THE SAME DAY HE TOOK 5 SUMS OF MONEY AMOUNTING TO $9,000.00 usd WHICH LEFT MY ACCOUNT IN OVERDRAFT , HE TOOK THE MONEY FIRST THEN ASKED ME TO AGREE TO IT AND I REFUSED . AFTER A HEATED ARGUMENT ON THE PHONE HE SAID IF HE PUT THE MONEY BACK INTO MY ENGLISH ACCOUNT WOULD I AGREE TO THE 10,000 usd FROM MY AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT, RELUCKTENTLY I SAID YES BUT HE DID REPLACE THE MONEY TO MY ENGLISH ACCOUNT .ABOUT 10 DAYS LATER HE ASKED FOR ANOTHER $ 10,000 usd AND I REFUSED BUTON THE 8th OF OCTOBER HE TOOK ANOTHER $10,000.00usd FROM MY AUSTRALIAN ACCOUNT , SO THEN I PHONED MY BANK AND PUT A BLOCK ON MY CARD SO HE COULD NOT TAKE ANY MORE ON THE 19thOF DECEMBER I ASKED TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND WITHDRAW MY MONEY BUT BLOOMBEX WILL NOT PAY ME REGARDS ***** ***** PHONE (###) ###-#### ***** HOURS AHEAD OF ENGLAND )