12826847

I was involved in a incident at work with a work colleague,i

Customer Question

I was involved in a incident at work with a work colleague,i slapped with a open hand as he called my daughter a slag,i got suspended pending an investigation.the other work colleague was allow to stay in work.also when I got my letter inviting me to attend a investigation meeting,my work put the wrong date of the incident on the letter.is there something I can do about it
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your

question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Have you asked them to correct the date of the incident? Also, what would you ideally like to achieve in this situation?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am going to an investigation interview today,they don't know they have put the wrong date on,can I say that I wasn't involved in the incident as I wasn't in on the date they put on the letter
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK well based on your query, let me review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you