75100385

In addition to my last question. Is it possible action

Customer Question

In addition to my last question.Is it possible for legal action (eviction process) to taken against an individual who has made an application for adverse possession to HM Land Registry which has be received and is being processed?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Yes.

Until the Land Registry has given a ruling then it is legal for someone to be evicted from land.

They have grounds for a defence or possibly a stay from eviction, but unless they are named on the title the can be evicted.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/