12826847

I ordered a set of alloy wheels car 2 months and was told at

Customer Question

I ordered a set of alloy wheels for my car 2 months and was told at the time of the order they would take approx 4 weeks. The wheels were ordered from a company in Bristol but are being made from the manufacturer in USA. Communication has been a bit poor and they are unable to give a date of arrival and I have lost patience. I want a refund, I paid £2400 on my amex, a 50% deposit but the company are being very difficult about the refund. Am I legally entitled to a refund?
Michael.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your

question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Did you order these online or in-store?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
over the phone direct with Projex Design Uk
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello???
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
forget it, Ive got a refund. terrible service
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, apologies for the delay but as mentioned I was working on your question and was going to get back to you as soon as possible. If you need advice from a lawyer then unfortunately we work a lot in court so most of our time will be engaged there. This is why you may not always be able to get an answer straight away but I made that clear right from the start. So do you not want any further advice in relation to this?