12826847

SUBJECT: Internet illegal sharing of software. i'm a audio

Customer Question

SUBJECT: Internet illegal sharing of software.
Hello, i'm a audio sample library developer. I started selling sound libraries (collections of sounds) last august 2015 (average price $139 plus VAT). Since then many copies of my product have been pirated. Since october 2015 i deveoped a system that allows me to identify the pirated copy and the person who shared it. I deliver manually each sold copy of my product, which is customised for each customer. This is also very clear in my EULA in each user manual. Since then no pirated copy has been shared. Until last week when an updated version of my product and one add on to the product have appeared again on torrent sites. Now i have the name, telephone and address of the person who shared the product thanks to the unique manual product delivery. He bought all my products. And he was one of the first ones to buy also the very first product that has been shared illegaly thousands of times. What shall i do? Thank you for your reply. Roby
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Roby my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Do you know who has done this?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
as i mentioned I have his name, email, house address address (washington, US) and telephone. I also have a screen capture video of when i created the customised product for him only and delivered to him via email.