75100385

Alex Based on my previous question, I have posted the letter

Hello Alex
Based on my previous question, I have posted the letter you have advised me to write with the address of the company which is indicated on the website. The letter came back open. On the envelope there are two stripes across it with three responses namely: "Return to Sender" and "Unknown Company" which was hand written and then a stamp from Royal Mail saying that "addressee unknown". the date was 9 June 2016.i have also previously had a live chat with someone at Ivory Options where I have asked what the address is. They have come back and said that i need to scan anything and email it to the documents department. I have kept the transcript of the chat for my records.Based on the first question related to the topic of not being able to get my money back, could you kindly advise on the next steps for the company to receive my information formally and what other next steps are deemed fit. Attached pls find a copy of the envelope.Regards
Taryn
Taryn
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for asking for me Taryn.

Are they a Limited company?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are the following:
Ivory Options
Copyright © 2016, IvoryOption™ a brand of Arianus Marketing LTD. Billing services also provided by Patryn LTD, Horton House, Exchange Flags, Liverpool, L2 3PF, England, UK; and by Arya Group LTD, 117 Tsar Simeon St., 1303 Sofia City, Bulgaria.Just a another question related to the billing here. I keep getting pop-ups saying that i must pay £38 for an answer. Is the relevant because i have a subscription?
I am not sure how the billing at Just Answer works!
Taryn
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** dont know how billing works but if you are on subscription, then as you say, no need to worry.

I would just go ahead and issue proceedings at the address given.

That is all you need to do - last known address.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you think i should scan the letter in and email them to their documentation's department before proceeding?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Its up to you, I would and get a delivery receipt.

Does that clarify?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your answer.
I will email them and obtain delivery receipt. then proceed with further.
Taryn