12826847

I have a company chasing me debt.I called them to make a

Customer Question

I have a company chasing me for a debt.I called them to make a payment plan to be told they could not continue with the call as I did not pass the appropriate questions?..As it happens they did not have the coorrect details for myself,they told me my d.o.b was incorrect.I have since been in touch to be told I need to send proof of I.D as in passport,birth cert or driving license to continue proceedings.Do I need to do this or is it up to them to prove they have the right debtor?
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Do you actually owe the money or do you deny liability for it? Have they given you details as to how the debt can be paid? Kind regards AJ