29905560

I have brought supplements from spg global suppliers in

Customer Question

Hi good afternoon .. So I have brought supplements from spg global suppliers in Australia ... The shipping company they have used is aoship.com who asked me to pay 5000 usd dollars refundable insurance fee which I did since then it's been so much trouble and so much stress for a long time it was very hard to get through to either of them. They gave me incorrect information which I have kept all emails and they did not state that I needed an FDL licence and are now saying my package is at gat wick and for me to recieve I need to send them 20000 basically and they will sort it for me which I dont want. My questions are ... By law just to clarify am I entitiled to my money back from both parties because I just want my money and to forget the whole thing
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Did you buy these through a UK based website or distributor?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben and thanks. Honestly I don't know if they are a uk based website or distributor. I literally just went to google and typed in wholesale supplements and they came up
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They are up there as Spg global suppliers pty ltd
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your patience. This is all a scam I am afraid. All the requests they have made are not genuine and are typical scam requests which I have seen numerous times before. In fact, this company has previously been flagged up as being fraud:

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/spgglobalsupplierscom-non-delivery-scam.html

So what you are legally entitled to here is unlikely to make much difference because fraudsters like these ones do not follow the law. In a normal genuine transaction you could have asked for your money back for non-fulfilment of contract but the whole point here is that they have made numerous non-genuine attempts to get as much money as they can from you and they will have no intention of giving any of it back to you.

Also the companies are not genuine. For example AO Ship was only created as a website a couple of months ago in China. The supplements company was also only created a few months ago so they are clearly both created recently for the purposes of a scam. So it I not good news I am afraid but clearly it is a scam you have been involved in. To be completely honest it is very unlikely that you will be able to recover any of the money you have paid as it is very rare for such losses to be recouped.

If you wish to report this, all scams can be reported to Action Fraud on 0300(###) ###-####or by visiting http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report_fraud. You may also report this to your local police station as they are capable of dealing with scam reports.

I'm sorry if this is not necessarily the answer you were hoping for, however I do have a duty to be honest and explain the law as it actually stands. This does mean delivering bad news from time to time. I hope you understand and would be happy to provide any further clarification if needed. If you are still satisfied with the level of service you have received I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

you are welcome. If your original question has been answered I would be grateful if you could please quickly rate my answer by selecting 3, 4 or 5 starts at the top of the page - it only takes a second to do and is an important part of our process. I can still answer follow up questions afterwards if needed. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben .. So you did say the chances of me getting any money back was very slim... As you can imagine I just want to get on with things so if you definetly feel I should shut up shop and move on I'll erase all email evidence and move on. ????? Obviously in turn if you feel like there's anything on the planet I can do please also let me know. They are still messaging me.