29905560

I am responding to a request from a respondent in an

I am responding to a request from a respondent in an employment to postpone the submission of some of their evidence.
Do I have to use a specific term other than simply respond that I do not agree?
In addition can they subsequently get approval for submission of documents late? They do not appear to have a good excuse to me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you briefly describe the situation so that I can assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is merely a question on procedure in relation to an employment issue at an IT.
In addition can they subsequently get approval for submission of documents late? They do notappear to have a good excuse to me.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

OK, thank you for your response. I will review the relevant information and laws and will get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

There is no specific form or wording you need to use in order to oppose an application for extension of the submission of documents. All you have to do is just send a response to the tribunal, by post or email, with your reasons for refusing their application.

Regardless of your response of reasons for rejection, the tribunal has the last word in this matter so it is possible for them to allow the extension even if you have initially opposed it. A part does not always need a bulletproof reason for requesting an extension and tribunals can be relatively lenient in extensions as long as it is not an ongoing abuse of process or the other party continuously taking advantage or being unreasonable. So you can of course reject their application but bear in mind that is not the decisive factor in whether it is officially rejected by the tribunal.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you